Monday, April 14, 2008

Reading Books Online


A while ago I posted about a site online where you could read children's book before you buy them. Thanks to an anonymous comment to that posting, I've been exploring another site that allows you to read books online - both fiction and non-fiction. As I peruse the site this morning, I notice that there are some great non-fiction books that would support topics that teachers are addressing in content areas so I'll be recommending this to them.

In addition to reading books, you can also easily create your own books. Read the Terms of Use carefully if you sign up for an account and intend to create a book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should check out swaptree.com. it lets you swap the books books, cds, dvds, and video games you have, for the one you want for free. www.swaptree.com